[Governance] [apc.members] Ian Peter

Carlos Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Wed Dec 29 07:02:49 EST 2021

This video of 1989 gives an idea of the pioneering role played by my dear friend Ian -- working on a wireless project in Terania Creek, New South Wales, Australia:

https://nuvem.social/s/nbTqM7qKEcpEpYX

fraternal regards

--c.a.

--

Carlos A. Afonso
[emails são pessoais exceto quando explicitamente indicado em contrário]

Instituto Nupef - https://nupef.org.br