[Governance] India

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Mon Dec 13 21:00:49 EST 2021

On 13/12/21 10:13 pm, Murali Shanmugavelan wrote:
> "India has a non aligned background..."?!?!?

India was a major force in building the nonalignment movement -- that is
what 'background' means...

As for the current status, my email amply lays is out, See "... the deep
embeddedness that India has in the US centric techno-sphere...".

Although it still does -- even if just bec it is a big country and needs
enough independence,-- try 'some degree' of maintaining independence,
or, in other words, a 'diversity of dependences',  like the S 400
missile story tell us...

parminder