[Governance] UNSG Roadmap on digital cooperation: a brief status-check

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Tue Apr 27 13:03:14 EDT 2021

Dear all,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the doodle. The time/date that
works for most is
*12 PM UTC on Tuesday, 04 May. *

I have therefore set up a room to meet in. Please see the joining details
below. Note, the timezone indicated is BST (UTC+1)

See you there!

Best
Sheetal.

Tuesday, 4 May 2021
13:00  |  (UTC+01:00) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London  |  1 hr

Join meeting
<https://globalpartnersdigital-aae.my.webex.com/globalpartnersdigital-aae.my/j.php?MTID=m83d95e9858c11c41a6b40091b8af3683>

*More ways to join:*

*Join from the meeting link*
https://globalpartnersdigital-aae.my.webex.com/globalpartnersdigital-aae.my/j.php?MTID=m83d95e9858c11c41a6b40091b8af3683

*Join by meeting number*
Meeting number (access code): 163 789 5578
Meeting password: 8DVfYTbCk62 (83839822 from phones and video systems)

*Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)*
+44-20-7660-8149,,1637895578#83839822#
<%2B44-20-7660-8149,,*01*1637895578%2383839822%23*01*> United Kingdom Toll
Some mobile devices may ask attendees to enter a numeric password.

*Join by phone*
+44-20-7660-8149 United Kingdom Toll
Global call-in numbers
<https://globalpartnersdigital-aae.my.webex.com/globalpartnersdigital-aae.my/globalcallin.php?MTID=m15e82ad1f7957f9a641e3b170b632a7c>

*Join by video system, application or Skype for business*
Dial 1637895578 at webex.com
You can also dial 62.109.219.4 and enter your meeting number.