[Governance] UNSG Roadmap on digital cooperation: a brief status-check

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Wed Apr 21 12:44:06 EDT 2021

 Dear all,

We've had a few responses to the doodle, which is great to see!

This is just a gentle reminder to register your interest & availability for
an overview of the UN's Digital Cooperation Roadmap & relevant CS efforts
so far by filling out the doodle here:
https://doodle.com/poll/hxvk5ribmq4sxk78

Best
Sheetal.