[Governance] Digital Cooperation at #UN75: Invitation to co-sign letter on Digital Trust and Security to incoming UNGA President

Nnenna Nwakanma nnenna75 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 05:19:19 EDT 2020

Dear all

Apologies if you may have received this invite from another platform.

This is an invite to co-sign our letter to the in-coming President of the
UN General Assembly.

   1. The text of the letter is on this link
   <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xwkvq7LDFi50shGpUllXBurYN90mqfBf/view?usp=sharing>

   2. Here are  ways you can endorse: A) Add your organisation to the main
   letter using suggest mode on the document. B) Respond to this email with
   the name of the organisation. C) Ask Nnenna (via email, whatsapp, Twitter
   or any other channel)  to add your oranisation. D) Fill in the
sign-on form *HERE
   <https://forms.gle/ULXBqEh4JKpJxUZE9>. * The form gives you an
   opportunity to add information on your organisation.  We will send that
   information as an annex to the letter
   3. Endorsement runs through the WHOLE of this week, including the
   weekend, until *September 21*.
   4. Minor/Urgent edits are possible from this group.  Please let
   nnenna.nwakanma at webfoundation.org know. Quick calls can be organised for
   substantial issues.
   5. You may also invite others to sign on.
   6. As you share or discuss, please be mindful that the letter is *under
   embargo* until September 22nd, noon, New York time.

Happy to answer any questions.

Best regards

Nnenna