[Governance] MAG Civil Society Coordination Group (CSCG) endorsed nominations

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 10:55:41 EDT 2020

Dear all,

Following an open and transparent process, the Civil Society Coordination
Group has endorsed the following nominations for the MAG 2020 renewal (the
names are listed in alphabetical order of first name):

   - Elenita Daño (Female, APAC)
   - Amrita Choudhury (Female, APAC)
   - Peace Oliver Amuge (Female, Africa)
   - Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele (Male, Africa)

This year's process has received up to eight nominations and have selected
the four listed above as our endorsed candidates. We would like to
congratulate all nominated candidates and thank you for your interest in
this process. Best Regards,
*Civil Society Coordination Group Nominating Committee*