[Governance] APC Party at the IGF - Monday 16 November from 18:00 - 20:00 UTC

Valeria Betancourt valeriab at apc.org
Thu Nov 12 08:56:02 EST 2020

Dear all,

We are delighted to invite you to the APC party at the IGF 2020.

In these challenging times, we believe joy is resistance. Please come
and join us for a couple of hours with music, poetry and dancing.

Best,

Valeria on behalf of the APC team

=====

*Alegre Vida: Joy as Resistance*

This year said to us, “You will be shaken, you will be changed, you will
be challenged.”

We are here to say, “We must remember to live, we must remember to
rejoice, we must say back to the year – we will be joyous!”

*Join us for APC virtual party at the global IGF*

*Monday 16 November from 18:00 to 20:00 UTC*

Our theme for the party, “Alegre Vida: Joy as Resistance”, is a
recognition and call to claim joy!

We will share poetry, music, dancing and quiet spaces to connect with a
cup of tea (or a drink).

Dress code: Wear an outfit that brings you joy!

*Register for the party: **https://crm.apc.org/alegre-vida-joy-resistance*

Before joining the party, please read:

Feminist Principles of Participation
<https://ftxreboot.wiki.apc.org/index.php/Feminist_Principles_of_Participation>