[Governance] Zoom webinar technical issues

sivasubramanian muthusamy 6.internet at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 10:45:43 EST 2020

Sheetel, Bruno,

I was in the room for the 3 00 UTC session on Public Interest Internet,
there was a display issue, I restarted the computer, and when I tried to
join the room from the same IGF unique personal non sharable link, but the
link, this time, points to a Registration page in a loop, which doesn't get
me anywhere near zoom.

I tried getting a new link, tried the panelist link, nothing works at the
moment, still trying.  Apologies for this inability to be in the room.

Sivasubramanian M <https://www.linkedin.com/in/sivasubramanianmuthusamy/>
6.Internet at gmail.com
twitter.com/shivaindia