[Governance] GISWatch 2020 Call for Proposals: Country Reports

Valeria Betancourt valeriab at apc.org
Thu May 7 17:17:18 EDT 2020

Dear all,

The Association for Progressive Communications is very pleased to
announce that we are now accepting proposals for country reports for the
Global Information Society Watch (GISWatch) 2020 edition.

After extensive deliberation and preparation, the theme for 2020 will be
"Technology, the environment and a sustainable world: Responses from the
global South". From the feedback we have received in our network, it is
clear that this is a very timely and important topic to explore.

Full details and the terms of reference for proposals can be found here:
https://www.apc.org/en/node/36333/

More information on past editions of GISWatch is available here:
https://www.giswatch.org/

The deadline to apply is *20 May 2020*.

Please feel free to share this announcement with your networks,
colleagues and fellow researchers whom you feel may be interested in
applying, and do reach out if you have any questions.

Best wishes,

The GISWatch team

--
Valeria Betancourt