[Governance] WEBCAST TODAY: Diplo - How to organise and run online meetings

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Tue Mar 17 07:24:48 EDT 2020

Back in 2016, at Inbox Awesome, I streamed Justin Gallagher, VP Product of
Trello (video
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/inawe16/videos/139391817>). He
talked about the company's policy of "*One remote? All remote!*". If any
one person attends a meeting remotely, they all have to go back to their
desks and webcams. Digital equity in full effect. Now, thanks to COVAD-19,
we all have it. But not without some hiccups, and many choices.

Again, for captions on this you will have to wait for YouTube.
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv0NNIwtb50KEp8VDTZeAOg>

ISOC Live posted: "On Tuesday March 17 2020 at 09:00 EDT (13:00 UTC) the
Diplo Conference Tech Lab presents an online discussion 'Diplomacy goes
virtual as coronavirus goes viral: How to organise and run online meetings'
which will address the new challenges and opportuniti"

[image: livestream]
<http://livestream.com/internetsociety/diploconf>On *Tuesday
March 17 2020* at* 09:00 EDT* (13:00 UTC) the *Diplo Conference Tech Lab
<https://www.diplomacy.edu/conference-tech-lab>* presents an online
discussion '*Diplomacy goes virtual as coronavirus goes viral: How to
organise and run online meetings
<https://www.diplomacy.edu/calendar/live-discussion-diplomacy-goes-virtual-coronavirus-goes-viral-how-organise-and-run-online>*'
which will address the new challenges and opportunities for interactive
online events. Speakers: *Jovan Kurbalija* - Head, Geneva Internet
Platform; *Arvin Kamberi* - DiploFoundation’s online participation
team; *Marilia
Maciel* - DiploFoundation.

*LIVESTREAM: http://livestream.com/internetsociety/diploconf
<http://livestream.com/internetsociety/diploconf>*