[governance] Final Announcement!

Fri Mar 13 06:28:39 EDT 2020

Final Announcement!

I, Aaron Agien Nyangkwe is informing the National and international
Community that a British Citizen by name Daniel Anjeh Okobi tel/whatzapp
447449246424, email: tanjehdaniel at yahoo.co.uk has personally accused my
person on Facebook for housing Separatist fighters (Amba boys) in my house
in Kugwe village, Cameroun. He further accused me for killing Prison
Wadress, Ayafor (see what he wrote below)
Now that soldiers of Cameroun are currently in my village Kugwe ( they have
breen there for the past four days), I challenge Mr Daniel Anjeh Okobi to
get the military photograph and show to the World the said house and proof
of Amba boys residing there as soon as possible. He should also show proof
of me killing Ayafor.

Mr Anjeh Daniel Okobi, by making such claims knew very well that he was
looking for a way to get me killed. He very well knows the situation
prevailing in Cameroun, being a former Camerounian citizen himself.

Should he fail to do so, I will be forced to seek redress through
Diplomatic and/or international Law.

I am Aaron Agien Nyangkwe and I approuve of the above message.

NB: This is what Mr Daniel Anjeh Okobi wrote in reaction to a comment by
Eric Achah.

"Aaron Nyangkwe...nematode, have you wept about your kid brothers killed in
Guzang? The barbarians were from your village anyways! You house and
protect them.
Florence Ayafor you killed and dismembered with glee!"...