[Governance] WEBCAST TODAY: ‘President Trump’s Executive Order on Platforms and Online Speech: Stanford’s Cyber Policy Center Responds Responds’

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Mon Jun 1 11:12:52 EDT 2020

This has just started. I think we can surmise that the Stanford crew are
not big fans of the EO.

ISOC Live posted: "On Monday June 1 2020 at 8am PDT (15:00 UTC) the
Stanford Cyber Policy Center hosts a panel 'President Trump’s Executive
Order on Platforms and Online Speech: Stanford’s Cyber Policy Center
Responds'. SPEAKERS: Nate Persily, Faculty Co-Director, Cyber Pol"

[image: image.png]

<http://livestream.com/internetsociety/cpctrump>On *Monday June 1 2020* at *8am
PDT* (15:00 UTC) the *Stanford Cyber Policy Center
<https://cyber.fsi.stanford.edu/>* hosts a panel '*President Trump’s
Executive Order on Platforms and Online Speech: Stanford’s Cyber Policy
Center Responds <https://stanford.io/2ZPqQS8>*'. SPEAKERS: *Nate Persily*,
Faculty Co-Director, Cyber Policy Center; *Daphne Keller*, Director,
Program on Platform Regulation; *Alex Stamos*, Director, Cyber Center’s
Internet Observatory; *Marietje Schaake,* Policy Director, Cyber Policy
Center; and *Eileen Donahoe*, Executive Director, Global Digital Policy
Incubator. MODERATOR:* Kelly Born*, Executive Director, Cyber Policy Center.

*LIVESTREAM: http://livestream.com/internetsociety/cpctrump
<http://livestream.com/internetsociety/cpctrump>*

*PARTICIPATE: https://stanford.zoom.us/j/96735917901
<https://stanford.zoom.us/j/96735917901>*