[Governance] [article] Fadi Chehadé is now co-CEO of Ethos Capital

Ayden Férdeline ayden at ferdeline.com
Fri Jul 17 09:28:21 EDT 2020

The Ethos Capital website has been updated to list Fadi Chehadé as co-CEO. This is an interesting development, given the rhetoric we heard late last year from the Internet Society, downplaying the involvement of Chehadé in this transaction.

https://www.ethoscapital.com/team

This was the Internet Society's previous claim about Chehadé's involvement:

Is Fadi Chehade involved in this transaction?
Fadi Chehade’s company, Chehade & Company, is an adviser to Ethos. Chehade & Company is an advisory company with clients across the technology, education and creative sectors.

Sounds to me like he was a bit more than an advisor if he is now the co-CEO.

Ayden Férdeline