[Governance] IGC Membership Update from the co-coordinators

sivasubramanian muthusamy 6.internet at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 10:50:41 EDT 2020

Dear Sheetal,

This exercise could also include a request for updated profile information
-  more like a Statement of Interest by an easy to fill up form - wherein
the members would update their contact information, some very basic
information about their work, affiliation, and confirm if they are taking
part in the IGC as Civil Society participants, or observing as participants
of other stakeholder groups, and also indicate conflict of interest if any.

Sivasubramanian M

Sivasubramanian M <https://www.linkedin.com/in/sivasubramanianmuthusamy/>
6.Internet at gmail.com
twitter.com/shivaindia