[governance] IGF USA Announces its call for topics

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Wed Jan 22 17:47:15 EST 2020

HI All,

For those residing in North America, the IGF USA has announced a call for topics
for the IGF-USA which will be held in Washington DC on July 24, 2020, The IGF
USA has a different process of choosing its topics from the global IGF so if
unfamiliar with our process please read the FAQs

Here is the announcement, describing the process and providing a FAQs:
https://www.igfusa.us/igf-usa-2020-call-for-topics/

If you'd like to go straight to the submission form, it is here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdsaeYW-F-2bH2cgffR6p5ARzPP6m0GfJn-LQm9mXVxAOAToQ/viewform

We hope to get many good submissions that will infuse our discussions and will
then be factored into our open survey, which is the next phase after the call
for topics

Questions, feel free to speak to me or Dustin Loup

Best,
Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
Mobile/Whats app: +1202-333-6517
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide