[governance] Fwd: [Internet Policy] Would ICANN itself have given .org to Ethos?

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sun Jan 19 23:38:18 EST 2020

In the below I try to assess if Ethos had been an applying party at the
original 2002 process of re-delegation of .org by ICANN whether it stood
any chance of getting .org... It appears clear that it would not have..
.For that reason and on that basis ICANN should not clear ISOC's sale of
.org to Ethos... parminder