[governance] ICANN to Hold First-Ever Remote Public Meeting

Thu Feb 20 14:38:12 EST 2020

A full ICANN meeting happening online is something I look forward to, so
let's see how it goes.

I am eager to see how the agenda will look like.

Also, time differences and how this will be handled in a unified agenda.

Also, how are the fellowship/nextgen programs going to be handled? Most of
these participants are not used to using Zoom or other remote participation
tools.

This is a challenge which is worth considering as it might not be the last
one!