[Governance] 12 Streams 2020 #1 - Connecting Indigenous Communities: Examples and Lessons Learned - Dr. Hosein Badram @ NANOG 78

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Sat Dec 26 19:51:14 EST 2020

Off to a bit of a late start today on the first of this year's 12 streams.
But you have good corrected captions!  These should be going out at 7pm EST
the rest of the joyous period.

One of the few streams before lockdown, this was a simulcast of the NANOG
76 live feed, with our own Hosein Badran giving an update on North
America;s indigenous projects.

ISOC Live posted: "Today, Tuesday December 26 2020, at 7:30pm EST (00:30
UTC) in the first installment of the Internet Society Livestreaming‘s ‘12
Days of Streams‘ annual highlights, we feature Dr. Hosein Badran, Regional
Technical Advisor – North America, Internet Society "

[image: livestream]
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/12streams2020-1>Today,
*Tuesday December 26 2020*, at *7:30pm EST* (00:30 UTC) in the first
installment of the *Internet Society Livestreaming <https://isoc.live>*‘s ‘*12
Days of Streams <https://isoc.live/?s=12+streams>*‘ annual highlights, we
feature Dr. Hosein Badran, Regional Technical Advisor – North America,
Internet Society giving a presentation '*Connecting Indigenous Communities:
Examples and Lessons Learned*' on February 11 2020 at NANOG 78 in San
Francisco. He covered the recent successful deployment of a private LTE
network in the community of *Pu’uhonua o Waimanalo <https://bit.ly/3hiCMCB>*
in Hawaii, as well as an upcoming deployment in the Northern Canadian
community of *Uluhokhtak <https://bit.ly/3mR4uaz>*.

*VIEW ON LIVESTREAM: https://livestream.com/internetsociety/12streams2020-1
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/12streams2020-1>*

*TWITTER #12STREAMS #indigenous #nanog78 @isoc_na #communitynetworks*