[Governance] Ebook Released: The Rapporteur Journey: Secret to becoming a good rapporteur.

Akinremi Peter Taiwo compsoftnet at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 20:14:00 EDT 2020

Dear all,

With reference to the subject matter,  I am happy to inform the community
of my latest ebook title The Rapporteur Journey: Secret to becoming a good
rapporteur. It was written as a give away  for the rapporteur community.
The ebook shares experience and guidelines that could be followed by anyone
as well as conference organizers.

I will be happy if you find the ebook useful. Please remember to share
within your community and among your network till it reaches more people

I would be happy to engage with the community as regards the ebook.

Happy reading...