[Governance] Closer than ever: Keeping our movements connected and inclusive – The Association for Progressive Communications' response to the COVID-19 pandemic

Valeria Betancourt valeriab at apc.org
Thu Apr 9 13:09:39 EDT 2020

Dear all,

I hope this message finds you all as well as possible in the current
difficult and complex circumstances we are going through.

As part of adjusting to the situation and navigating through it, we have
set out our areas of priority and concerns in relation to the COVID-19
pandemic and would like to share them with you.  It is available here:
https://www.apc.org/sites/default/files/closerthanever_pp.pdf

A summary of the aspects we consider require more urgent attention by
the diverse stakeholders is outlined here:
https://www.apc.org/en/node/36221/

Best regards,

Valeria

--