[governance] IGC Coordinator Elections 2019 - RESULTS

Chris Prince Udochukwu Njọkụ udochukwu.njoku at unn.edu.ng
Tue Sep 24 10:38:46 EDT 2019

This noble job had been superlatively done.  The enthusiasm and commitment
displayed by everyone toward the expected new IGC is exemplary and worth
upholding, indeed.

My two thumps are up.
[image: Thumbs up 1.jpg]

Chris Prince Udochukwu *Njọkụ*, Ph.D.
Computer Communications Centre
University of Nigeria, Nsukka 410001
@DrCPUNjoku

 We mustn't remain with old ways of doing things,

especially if they're not yielding optimum results.