[governance] IGC Coordinator Relections - Reminder - Votes Closing in a few days

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Fri Sep 20 05:06:30 EDT 2019

i prefer things about elections are not spoken or discussed when
elections are on, since neutrality of election process should be
maximally -- even paranoid-ly --  interpreted, as normally done with
democratic elections -- silence on most counts is best when people
decide their votes ...   parminder