[governance] Taiwanese nationals and the IGF

Sat Sep 7 14:02:19 EDT 2019

The IGF in Geneva had an all Taiwanese panel but they were brought in under
South American PRUNOG. The Chinese went ballistic of course and it was all
over the media. Some of us who were in the room captured it on video on our
phones but I have deleted my archives.

Needless to say this was aired by Ji on the MAG so it should be on record
somewhere. They can only register as Chinese Taipei but the person you
should ask is Wu from the NRO who is from Taiwan. Will ask him.