[governance] Thoughts? IGF's Call for Feedback to the High-Level Panel on ‎Digital Cooperation Report

Sat Sep 7 06:52:52 EDT 2019

I've added comments since the beginning of the LACIGF 2.0 process in
latinamerica (added also as comments on IGF* at the report) about a
software that could help the multistakeholder process via classification of
actors and topics in a very easy way (like the software used at netmundial
but more complex) taking notes of every input/output in a
national->regional->global way. Also I highlighted the importance of
sessional discussion to provide a basis draft ever so in that sense the
discussion never will start from scratch again. Work on the work already
done is the key. And provide this "nested-comments and paragraphs" publicly.

Waiting for the results of the process. And always open to collaborate in
multistakeholder matter.

Nicolas - Youth IGF Uruguay