[governance] IGC Coordinator Elections 2019 - RESULTS

LB at lucabelli.net LB at lucabelli.net
Thu Sep 26 12:05:32 EDT 2019

Congratulations to Sheetal and Bruna as well as to Tapani and Ian for organising a very successful process!

I wish the new coordinators the best of luck with the revival of IGC

Luca

Luca Belli, PhD
Professor of Internet Governance and Regulation, FGV Law School, Rio de Janeiro
Chercheur Associé, Centre de Droit Public Comparé, Université Paris 2

www.cyberbrics.info | www.internet-governance.fgv.br

@1lucabelli

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message, as well as any attached document, may contain personal data and information that is confidential and privileged and is intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of this email or attached documents, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email by mistake.

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Re: [governance] IGC Coordinator Elections 2019 - RESULTS