[governance] Good examples of muiltistakeholder policy development at a national level?

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Tue Oct 29 16:42:28 EDT 2019

I am interested to know of examples of nation states that might have
reasonable to good practices for involving civil society and the private
sector in internet related policy development, along the lines perhaps
of the ancient WSIS definition of "on an equal footing".

Is anyone doing this this other than in a token fashion? A few years ago
we had a good example with Brazil, but a change of government changed
that. What are our good examples now, or don't they exist?

Ian