[governance] For Discussion [IGC Matters]

Tue Oct 8 03:25:29 EDT 2019

 Dear All,
Sala has proposed very good points for Discussion to "Re-Organize the IGC CS".
Suggested Points 5-17 has been recorded on the etherpad link: https://pad.riseup.net/p/ZxiEs8bxISS2PzO-IGC-Q4-2019-keep
EtherPad is live & available to record inputs from every one who would like to suggest other points for the "Re-Organization of the IGC CS".
Hopefully, the same etherpad will be used in upcoming online call being facilitated by Coordinators.

Thanking you and Best Regards
Imran Ahmed Shah