[governance] OEWG: Informal civil society meet up at IGF on 27 November 2019 at room 20629 (6th Floor) 1700Hrs

Tue Nov 26 08:55:42 EST 2019

 Dear colleagues,

I am reaching out regarding a short informal meet up here at the IGF for
tomorrow at 1700 to 1730 HRS where we can have informal conversations
regarding the upcoming meeting in New York and anything else Cyber and
human rights. :)

Feel free to reach me or Mallory, copied here in case of any questions.

---

Best Regards,

*Ephraim Percy Kenyanito*
Senior Programme Officer: Digital

[image: Article 19]

*ARTICLE 19 *Defending Freedom of Expression and Information
W www.article19.org
Tw @article19org <http://twitter.com/#!/article19org>
Fa facebook.com/article19org <http://www.facebook.com/article19org>
PGP Fingerprint: B0FA394AF73DEB7AA1FDC7360CFED26DE6BA8DC1
Book a meeting: https://calendly.com/ekenyanito