[governance] Event & Publication Many Worlds. Many Nets. Many Visions.

Katharina Mosene k.mosene at hans-bredow-institut.de
Sat Nov 23 15:44:22 EST 2019

Dear All,

as the IGF is approaching I would like to draw your attention to an event and a publication:

Many Worlds. Many Nets. Many Visions.
The HIIG is organising an IGF side event on critical voices, visions and vector for internet governance. In partnership with the Leibniz-Institute for Media Research | Hans-Bredow-Institut (HBI), the Dynamic Coalition on Gender and Internet Governance (DC-Gender), netzforma*, the Gunda-Werner-Institute and the Centre for Internet and Human Rights we developed a short catalog of visions on an internet without discrimination.

You can find the blog entry here: https://www.hiig.de/en/critical-voices-visions-and-vectors-for-internet-governance/

Find the whole publication here: https://www.hiig.de/en/publication/many-worlds-many-nets-many-visions/

Katharina Mosene and Matthias C. Kettemann (eds.), Many Words. Many Nets. Many Visions. Critical Voices, Visions, and Vectors for Internet Governance. Berlin: Alexander von Humboldt-Institut für Internet und Gesellschaft (HIIG), 2019, ISBN (print): 978-3-9820242-5-7, ISBN (eBook): 978-3-9820242-6-4

Many Worlds. Many Nets. Many Visions.

Critical Voices, Visions and Vectors for Internet Governance
26 November | 6:30 pm | doors open: 6 pm
HIIG | Französische Straße 9, 10117 Berlin

https://www.hiig.de/en/events/many-worlds-many-nets-many-visions/

You are warmly invited!

Best,

Katharina Mosene & Matthias C. Kettemann

Katharina Mosene, M. A.
Forschungs- und Veranstaltungskooperationen
Leibniz-Institut für Medienforschung │ Hans-Bredow-Institut (HBI)
Rothenbaumchaussee 36
20148 Hamburg

040 450 217 - 57
http://www.leibniz-hbi.de/