[governance] APC at IGF 2019 - Priorities, activities and party

Valeria Betancourt valeriab at apc.org
Fri Nov 22 16:45:50 EST 2019

Dear all,

Please find below the invitation to APC party at the IGF 2019.  Let me
also take the opportunity to share with you our priorities for the IGF
and an overview of our activities, in the case they are of your interest.

https://www.apc.org/en/pubs/apc-priorities-14th-internet-governance-forum

https://www.apc.org/en/news/apc-igf-2019-schedule-events

In particular, I would like to invite you all to the Discotech, a
peer-learning event about how to use the potential of ICTs in strategies
to mitigate and adapt to the climate and environmental crisis; and to
the launching of the 2019 edition of the Global Information Society
Watch with a focus on  “Artificial intelligence: Human rights, social
justice and development”.

https://www.apc.org/en/node/35783/

https://www.apc.org/en/node/35792/

We would be delighted to have you with us!

Best regards,

Valeria

==============

Hello dear everyone,

The Association for Progressive Communications is delighted to invite
you to its party happening in Berlin, Germany, on the evening of 28
November, from 20:00 hs until midnight at Loftus Hall, Maybachufer 48 /
Ecke Pannierstr. Berlin, Germany.

Join us for good music, conversations and dancing. Drinks can be
purchased individually from the bar.

Please confirm your attendance here:
https://crm.apc.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=43

Recommended contribution of 10 EUR to cover the cost of food and the DJ.

See you there!

When: November 28th, 2018 20:00 hs
Location: Maybachufer 48
Berlin, BE 12045