[governance] Response to personal attacks Re: PIR Case/or the .org sell

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Sat Nov 30 14:52:24 EST 2019

On Fri, 29 Nov 2019 19:23:30 +0100
Bill Woodcock <woody at pch.net> wrote:

> > On Nov 29, 2019, at 4:45 PM, Norbert Bollow <nb at bollow.ch> wrote:
> > I felt personally attacked and hurt by that posting.
>
> Why?

At this stage I don't have any additional insights in relation to this
that would go beyond what I have already written.

> Do you, in retrospect, feel that you _were_ trying to have a
> conversation in good faith?

Yes, absolutely.

And I believe that the record proves this. I'm here specifically
referring to my response to Amr Elsadr's reply.

> [...]

Lots of points snipped, to which I'm not responding for the reason
given below.

> > I did want to respond to that particular posting and in particular
> > to its personal attacks against me.
>
> If you can identify a personal attack against you, you’ll have my
> full apology.

I take note of this non-apology and choose not to continue a
conversation (that I don't get paid for, and which wouldn't advance any
of the causes that I personally particularly care about) with someone
who considers it justifiable to treat me, or anyone else, in such a
manner that feels totally as a personal attack to me.

Norbert