[governance] Link to the recording of civil society meeting about Christchurch call

Thu May 9 15:38:02 EDT 2019

Dear all

Please find the link to the recording of civil society discussion about
Christchruch call.

https://bluejeans.com/s/49F7K

We decided to do the following with regards to the Christchurch  call:

1. Make statement on the lack of openness and inclusiveness of the
Christchurch call process

2. Make a statement about the substantive aspects of the call

Many interesting aspects were raised by the attendees. I invite you to
listen to the recording. And join us for another online meeting tomorrow.

 I have already shared the statement in a Google doc with you. Will
redistribute tomorrow as well.

--
Farzaneh