[governance] [bestbits] Research position at the ILO

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Wed Mar 13 06:34:26 EDT 2019

Hi Parminder,

By coincidence I went to a party of some of my rock music friends at Xmas,
and ran into an old associate who is now a big cheese at the ILO. He clued
me in a bit on their current efforts on their Centenary to come to terms
with the Digital Economy.

They were just about to launch a report at this NYC event.

https://www.ilr.cornell.edu/new-world-of-work

Alas I was otherwise engaged that day, but there is a livestream
https://youtu.be/GK7L3-wV2fo

More

By the numbers: 'Work for a brighter future'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksTaeGJ9LoU

Work for a brighter future – Global Commission on the Future of Work
https://www.ilo.org/wcmsp5/groups/public/---dgreports/---cabinet/documents/publication/wcms_662410.pdf

joly

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast