[governance] [bestbits] MAG 2020 Renewal Process

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Tue Jun 25 05:06:24 EDT 2019

Dear Imran, Arsene, all

Thank you for sharing and the reminder. I just wanted to check, are there
are civil society positions to fill this year?

Best
Sheetal

On Tue, 25 Jun 2019 at 07:44, Imran Ahmed Shah <bestbits at lists.bestbits.net>
wrote:

> Just for reminder.....
> Deadline is ending soon.....
>
> Deadline for nominating candidates for the 2020 MAG Renewal is 30 June
> 2019
>
> Regards
>
> Imran
>
> On Tuesday, 18 June 2019, 16:01:38 GMT+5, Imran Ahmed Shah <
> governance at lists.riseup.net> wrote:
>

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> Just to reminder that the deadline for nominating candidates for the 2020
> MAG Renewal is 30 June 2019:
>
> Do we have CSCG activities for collection of Nominations, Sorting-out
> suitable candidates and further submission of names of finalized
> Candidates?
>
> MAG 2020 Renewal
> <https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/mag-2020-renewal>
>
> MAG 2020 Renewal
>
> Announcement ‎ The Internet Governance Forum's Multistakeholder Advisory
> Group (MAG) has been ‎instrumental in p...
> <https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/mag-2020-renewal>
>
> The general guidance and notes to take into consideration regarding
> nominations for a position on the MAG are also available at the IGF
> website: MAG Renewal 2020: General guidance
> <https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/mag-renewal-2020-general-guidance>
>
> MAG Renewal 2020: General guidance
>
> Internet Governance Forum (IGF)2020 Renewal of the Multistakeholder
> Advisory Group (MAG) General guidance and no...
>
> <https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/mag-renewal-2020-general-guidance>
>
> Whereas they were looking for 7 male candidates
>     3 from Africa, (2 Government, 1 Private Sector)
>     1 from Asia Pacific, (1 Government)
>     1 from Eastern Europe  (1 Private Sector)
>     2 from GRULAC.  (1 Private Sector and 1 Technical Community)
>

> Best regards,
>
> Imran Ahmed Shah
> [Internet Governance Forum of Pakistan]
> [Youth Internet Governance Forum of Pakistan]
>
> ---
> To unsubscribe: <mailto:igc-unsubscribe at lists.riseup.net>

*Sheetal Kumar*
Programme Lead | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL
Second Home, 68-80 Hanbury Street, London, E1 5JL
T: +44 (0)20 3 818 3258| M: +44 (0)7739569514  |
PGP ID: E592EFBBEAB1CF31  | PGP Fingerprint: F5D5 114D 173B E9E2 0603 DD7F
E592 EFBB EAB1 CF31|