[governance] IGF MAG Chair

Helani Galpaya helani at lirneasia.net
Fri Jun 28 05:26:22 EDT 2019

Dear Aresene and others:
Where is the discussion and nomination process taking place for the Civil
Society nomination(s) for MAG chair?
I mean in which list?
Apologies if these questions were answered elsewhere and I'm just not
seeing it.
Thanks.
Helani

Helani Galpaya
LIRNEasia
www.lirneasia.net
+94 77 3600 766 (m-LK); +44 7415 865222 (m-UK)