[governance] Overdue IGC Co-coordinator Elections and Request for Update on Website/ Was Re: Who are the IGC Co-coordinators?

Thu Jun 27 04:08:36 EDT 2019

Dear Sala,

Thank you very much for your email. I agree with many of the points raised
here by you and Ian.

I will chat with Arsene this week just so we can kick off a new election
process and will be referring back to the list asap. As for the website, I
think we will take on @farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com> offer in
order to revitalize it and bring back the archives and so on.

I also hope we can take this very fortunate event in which there is a
considerable amount of consensus around the need for more CS coordination
and manage to arrange a Day Zero meeting for Berlin. These spaces and
coordination made a lot of difference in the past and I do think we have
been missing it as a stakeholder group.

Best,
Bruna

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *