[governance] Who are the IGC Co-coordinators?

Mon Jun 24 12:33:09 EDT 2019

Dear Bruna, Arsene,

Thank you such a relief.Can you advise when (dates) in which you were both
elected? Basically month and year.

On another note, Sheetal and Farzaneh have raised issues that deserve
discussion.

Notably in the threads, there have been links provided on archived info so
hoping you can consolidate and advise us what our current site is.

Have you made an open call to the community to map areas of participation
etc?

Kind Regards,
Sala