[governance] The proposal for closing Bestbits and merging with IGC + next steps (was "Follow-on from survey on the future of Bestbits: next steps")

Mon Jun 24 12:12:34 EDT 2019

Best Bits is dead. Members of Best Bits are also members on IGC and if some
are'nt there is nothing stopping them from joining the IGC, if they wished
to do so.