[governance] The proposal for closing Bestbits and merging with IGC + next steps (was "Follow-on from survey on the future of Bestbits: next steps")

Fri Jun 14 03:42:02 EDT 2019

I disagree with you Ian. A pool is needed among the BB members. There are
more than 11.

And for the BB folks, and it’s is not only the mailing list. BB site has a
lot of good material and statements that should be captured and saved.

Sorry I could not make to the meeting. You can only imagine how busy I am.

Tks Sheetal for moving this forward with all the delicate and sensitive
touch it does deserve.

*Carolina Rossini *
+ 1 (617) 697 9389 | skype: carolrossini | @carolinarossini
PGP ID:  0xEC81015C