[governance] Documenting our Feedback on implementation process for Christchurch call

Wed Jun 5 15:26:58 EDT 2019

All,

As I mentioned the NZ government is in need of feedback on how to include
the stakeholders in Christchurch Call implementation. In specific, we need
to offer some overarching principles for the rules and procedures that
should be in place to include stakeholders. The text itself is problematic
too, so I suggest we gather tomorrow (6/6/2019) at 12 PM UTC to discuss
these issues and agree on a document we can separately submit about the
process. We have time until the end of the week, it’s not much but I think
it would be crucial to send a separate more detailed document on the
process. It won’t be as detailed as the collective input but we can provide
concrete suggestions and perhaps avoid Christchurch call from becoming
pledge text implemented through a multilateral process.

Here is the information about Blujeans Meeting Room which we will use
tomorrow.

Meeting URL
https://bluejeans.com/208201193?src=join_info

Meeting ID
208 201 193

Want to dial in from a phone?

Dial one of the following numbers:
+1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose))
+1.408.317.9253 (US (Primary, San Jose))
(see all numbers - https://www.bluejeans.com/premium-numbers)

Enter the meeting ID and passcode followed by #

Connecting from a room system?
Dial: bjn.vc or 199.48.152.152 and enter your meeting ID & passcode
Farzaneh