[governance] IGC Website (Way Forward)

Fri Jul 19 05:51:08 EDT 2019

Dear All,

Good to see the growing interest to have a more robust and active IGC. I
kept silence, not because I don't read every email on the list, but seeing
no value for those that have assumed the responsibilities to have something
that we can still build on. And my name that was mentioned by Arsene.

Before now, few of us have been making sure IGC remains even during the
long silence and at the time IGC needed us the most.

Thanks to Arsene, Bruna, Avria, and Jeremy, who responded and offered help
during this period.  Going forward, I would like to remind us to use a
simple system for ease of maintenance and migration. And that, of hosting
provider that won't fade away soon.

I would be happy to contribute if there is a chance to do so.

Regards.
Peter

On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 8:31 AM avri at acm.org <avri at doria.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I never left and follow with continuing interest. I am willing to help
> whenever called upon to do so.
>

> Avri
>

> Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

<https://about.me/petertaiwoakinremi?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api&utm_content=thumb>