[governance] IGC Website (Way Forward)

Thu Jul 18 19:06:41 EDT 2019

Agreed Ian and Farzaneh.
Let's get a small group of volunteers to get this moving. The content
already exists on the archives site, only a matter of developing fresh site
map.

This is a longstanding project so there is no need to wait. Happy to be
part of the small group with Ian and Farzaneh and happy for Farzaneh to
take lead on it. Will be travelling between 20th July and 5th Aug but
should be able to contribute.