[governance] Idea of Instant Messaging for IGCaucus

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Tue Jul 30 09:27:19 EDT 2019

As many have said, and I agree, email  remains the best option for  policy
discussion.
However,  if the  idea is to reach out to a younger  generation, there are
other tools. IGC can  add Instagram or other SM channels  to  outreach to
the  younger generation, and  they can  learn to participate via email if
they are really interested.
An additional part of the issue with  having a  discussion  on IM is the
lack of threading. It's  impossible on a busy chat to  follow through  the
Regards
Jacqueline Morris