[governance] Reviving IGC: Merging Bestbits in, IGF Day zero event and other subjects

ian.peter at ianpeter.com ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Wed Jul 17 06:18:30 EDT 2019

Thanks for that update Arsene.

If you are adopting a new charter as well as everything else you
mention, it looks to me like a long drawn out process which will go well
into 2020. That may well be the best path forward, but I think in the
circumstances it would be appropriate for this list to endorse a
leadership group who will guide this process forward. I would like to
feel that a step has been taken to ensure the list is happy with the
directions being discussed and agreeable to a leadership group taking it
forward.

That would add a lot of credibiity IMHO.

I won't be joining the call, but I think it is very important that it
reports back to here, as Parminder and others have mentioned, and that
steps forward are discussed here on list and endorsed.

Ian Peter