[governance] Procedural rules for amendment of the charter

ian.peter at ianpeter.com ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Fri Jul 19 16:04:19 EDT 2019

Thanks for making that all clear Norbert. In fact I believe the last
attempted charter amendments failed, despite a 70 for, 4 against vote -
because the number of voters did not equate with the requisite 2/3
percentage of "members" . So that area is difficult and best left to one
side for now.

But yes, once cocos are in place a revival of the appeals team would
also seem appropriate.

One step at a time....

Ian