[governance] African voices on shutdowns in Africa

Mon Jan 21 04:41:09 EST 2019

Anriette, it is just sad how our leaders treat us the way they are treating
us. They just dont think about the populace, once they and their
families and cronies are satisfied, they see other as nothing.

We need to as a mater of urgency strengthen the grassroots stand-up to the
oppressors who dont want anything good for the continent.

*WISDOM DONKOR (S/N Eng.)*
President & CEO
Africa Open Data and Internet Research Foundation (Co-Founder)
P.O. Box CT 2439, Cantonments, Accra
Tel: +233 20 812 8851
Skype: wisdom_dk | Facebook: kwasi wisdom |  Twitter: @wisdom_dk | Linkdin:
Kwasi wisdom
Specialization:
E-government Network Infrastructure and E-application, Internet
Governance,  Open Data policies platforms & Community Development, Cyber
Security, Software Engineering, Event Planning & Management,

Member: UN IGF MultistatekeHolder Advisory Group
Member: UN BPF on Policy Option for Connecting and Enabling the Next Billion
Member: UN BPF on Gender and Access
Member: UN IGF National Regional Initiatives
Member: UN BPF on IOT, Big Data and AI
Member: National SDG's data Roadmaps Advisory Committee, Ghana
Member / Fellow: Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Member: Internet Society
Member: Freedom Online Coalition (FOC)
Member / Alumni: Diplo Foundation
Member: OGP Open Data WG Member,
Partner: Global Open Data for Agriculture and Nutrition
Member: World Bank Open Data Working Team
Member: Africa Open Data Collaborative
Member: Ghana Energy Commission Data Task-force
Member: Linux Accra Users Group
Information Technology Association of Ghana, National Secretariat Manager