[governance] Fwd: [IGFmaglist] IGF - World Economic Forum (WEF) Collaboration Discussion Document

Fri Feb 8 08:11:53 EST 2019

Thanks for sharing with us Arsene.
I personally see this collaboration as a way forward to a broader inclusive
information society and internet governance forum. At this pressing time of
digital cooperation and dwindling trust, every actor in the internet
ecosystem value chain must work together towards a safe, open and trusted
digital economy.

Regards.
Peter

On Thu, Feb 7, 2019 at 3:14 PM Arsène Tungali <governance at lists.riseup.net>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Meant to share this document here to have your thoughts about the
> collaboration between the IGF and WEF that MAG Chair is pushing for.
>
> I would like to hear your thoughts on the questions mentionned at the
> last page of the document.
>
> Regards,
> Arsene

<https://about.me/petertaiwoakinremi?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api&utm_content=thumb>