[governance] [AfriSIG-Alumni] AU considering "good digital identity" this week

Wed Feb 13 01:13:50 EST 2019

This is a good and smart vision for Africa, thanks Anriette for sharing.

I only hope that if this Framework is endorsed by heads of states,
they will then be able to implement it in their respective countries
and therefore support the digital economy in African states.

We have seen many resolutions being adopted from the top but nothing
happened on the ground. I continue believing that in this area of
digital development, a bottom-up approach is always the best.

Thanks,
Arsene

--
**Arsène Tungali* <http://about.me/ArseneTungali>*