[governance] IGF - World Economic Forum (WEF) Collaboration Discussion Document
Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro" (via governance Mailing List
governance at lists.riseup.net
Wed Feb 13 17:12:23 EST 2019
On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 8:49 AM <david_allen_ab63 at post.harvard.edu> wrote:
> I do not notice that the MAG chair answered the question, as to which
> side, and specifically who, initiated.
1. The MAG Chair had been invited to previous World Economic Forums
before to speak. The MAG would usually be informed after the fact. The
invitation would go directly to her in her individual and personal capacity
but she would report back to the MAG.
2. It was on a MAG call that I had asked her to include and involve the
wider MAG to ensure diversity of input.
3. The proposal for collaboration is not about the merger of the IGF and
the WEF it is simply understanding that these are two completely different
platforms as CPU articulated but seeing some level of *syncing issues*.
4. As for who initiated the collaboration, it is unknown but the WEF
like many others have been in IGFs as a participant etc.
5. There is a MAG member who is from WEF although in their individual
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Governance