[governance] Good faith at ISOC & comment on IGF

Dave Burstein daveb at dslprime.com
Mon Dec 2 05:56:40 EST 2019

Joly is right about pricing. The normal price for a company with $50M in
annual earnings is $300-600M. That's a multiple of 6-12 times. PIR is going
for 22 times.

While it's not impossible we'd get a higher bid, it would be unlikely.

There are important issues beyond price that could make the deal a mistake.

Editor, https://Fastnet.news <http://Fastnet.news> https://wirelessone.news
<http://wirelessone.news>